Need another rant!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Need another rant!

Postby ceecee1904 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Today is a rubbish day, well most days are pretty rubbish the last few years. Today my IBS is really flaring up and its stressing me out, can't move without almost being sick, getting a really bad headache and keep going hot and cold. Add that to the usual all over back, hip, leg and foot pain im having such a great day!
My other half is at work and the dogs are doing my head in! They always know when I'm ill and they tend to stay near me but today they are trying to jump up and cuddle me, won't stop whining and snap their jaws at me! My mood is getting more and more fowl and being on my own all day I don't see it improving, hate feeling so moody but can't ever seem to control it anymore! I've been filling in my pip forms over the last week or so and it's been stressing me out also so maybe that's what has caused it... Sorry moan over!
ceecee1904
UKFM Newbie

Re: Need another rant!

Postby Itsnotinmyhead » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:50 pm

So sorry you have had such a rotten day.

It's good to have somewhere like this to share how we feel.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

:grouphug:
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou
Itsnotinmyhead
UKFM Member

Re: Need another rant!

Postby bandj » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 am

I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a rotten day. I hope tomorrow, k mean today! Is bettef for you :hugs:
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia