wide awake at 2am

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

wide awake at 2am

Postby bandj » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 am

I can't sleep!!! Going to see neuro at 9.3o. Brajn has been really foggy so hsve a list to take.

also feel really down as caught sight of myself in a mirror and realised how fat and ugly I am. I find myself lookjng at others and wishing I was slim again. We do eat quite healthy, we're veggie, and I've cut down so much on fat and sugar but nothing seems to make difference. I do exercise when I can buf I usually fall asleep on the sofa by 8pm.

I have just trod on Lukey's paw on my way out of the bedroom, bless him, he didn't even murmur!

Ive so much go be thankful for bht I just fedl so down. Wish I could sleep.....

sorry for the whinge. Hope you are all sleeping well.
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Re: wide awake at 2am

Postby daisies » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 am

I am also awake at 2am every day I do not sleep and feel exactly like you. Don't know how long you have been suffering but I am on my 6th year and been up every night and every night my Misty has been up with me bless her where would I be without her she does not complain.

Chin up.
daisies
UKFM Member

Re: wide awake at 2am

Postby libbiek30 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:43 am

Hi sorry to hear your havings such a bad time. Wot meds r u on? I take amiltriptiline for pain and
Sleep and serterline that helps me 2 cope. I am on weight watchers and have lost a stone and half. It has been a slow process but I feel better for it. I want to start doing some exercise so will av to start slowly. Its hard to lose weight with fibro but not impossible and it really helps fibro.
Hope this helps a d gud luc x
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia