The one way convo

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The one way convo

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:49 am

Morning vicky wakywakyyyy .hope you don't mind I'm coming to stay for a while.
What do you mean no one told you I was coming. Look it's ok some days you won't even no I'm here.
Well sorry vicky but I'm not going now besides I've unpacked .
What do u mean my bags are so heavy ,and I'm not shouting your just going nut women.
Tell your friends and family to go away I want you all to myself.
I'm going to be your best freind from now on and your going to do what I tell you ok,
If I don't want you to get up you won't.
What do u mean I'm taking over your life ,no I told u I'm not going anywhere ,and anyway no one will believe you so u better get use to it.
Sleep what's that u don't have time there's so many thing u have to think about
Well I kicked you in the back as u have all the bed ,your shoulder hurt as I took your pillow I need it more then u
I've got an endless list for u to look at so stop getting confused can't u read anymore,
Look write it down ,for god sake women can't u spell without asking someone it's embarrassing me.
Ok look sorry I flared up I won't do it again .well not today anyway
If u would just admit I'm here to stay then il try to give u the odd day off ,I can't say fairer then that can I.
Oh I am sorry I didn't tell u my name I'm fibromyalgia but u can call me fibro .
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: The one way convo

Postby whoami » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:07 pm

P Princess........wouldn't it be nice if you were deaf when you could choose? Then again it wouldn't make any difference, fibro would just keep going on if you didn't hear it.

Very well put.
You described how fibro can be, rather like.....that irritating mother that won't stop nagging
......that new woman next door that thinks you are instantly her best friend!
......that person on the bus beside you that just won't shut up!
......that diet ad that had you spend £25 on protein shake, but you gained weight

If we could just turn the table on fibro and kick it's butt!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Spange » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Just superb!
Spange
UKFM Member

Postby Karou » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:28 pm

Brilliant! You described it perfectly.

It's how I'm feeling most days, this Fibro is like a parasite draining us and never even asked if we wanted it to stay. But try to reason with it and the shouting begins again, a constant flow of unpleasant things being forced on me. What, you don't want me? Well why didn'tyou say so? ....yeah right, sneaking up on me, not even telling me who you are in the beginning and therefore never even giving anyone the chance to say get lost, you're not wanted. :waiting: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: Fibro!
Gentle :hugs: :hugs: , Karou

“Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.” - Brimstone
Karou
UKFM Member

Postby Monty99 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:23 pm

That is so true….if you embrace fibro and work with it, manage it carefully and listen to it when it is too painful, then you can learn to live with it. It may take some time, some life changes but in time it will become just a nagging in your ear but something you can block out!
Monty99
UKFM Member

Postby redpoppy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Brilliant post..went to bed last night with every intention of doing lots of stuff today...even wrote a list..(have to so i remember!) But woke this morning..feeling rubbish its now 2.50 and still in bed...ive been feeling so much better recently and mentioned this to a friend..saying wen im free of symptoms i question do i ave fibro...and also wonder how im going to get through the list of things i havent done or achievd and have to get in contact with folk and how im goin to get back into the swing of things....almost feels like being two different people...the fibro me who is isolated cocooned in a bubble of disabling symptoms who i detess but feel very strangely comfortable with and then the fibro symptom free who wants to take on the world but doesnt know where to start and i dont really know anymore...FIBRO is back and now i know i definitely have it...! :crazy:
redpoppy
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Made me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: too.

This is what I use to depict FM, and my health in general.

You'll have to excuse the artists impression of Kevin, I would sneak upstairs and take a piccie of him, but you can guarantee that it will wake him up and set off one of his tantrums, and I'm not sure just how well I might handle it at the moment :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Generally we have an uneasy truce between us, which I think is the closest I'm ever going to be to acceptance. We bobble along OKish with some tantrums, but after being together for at least 14 years, we both know that we are now conjoined and have to just try our best each day.
Attachments
Evil Kevin Minion.jpg
Evil Kevin Minion.jpg (7.72 KiB) Viewed 830 times
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby katz65 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi

Loved it..
katz65
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia