Mash potato head

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Mash potato head

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Ok I'm now really fed up of my brain what's left of it,it seems to have taken a holiday without telling me or even leavening a note.
I'm having the fence done soon and 11 times so far I've had to ask again what there going to do ,a bloody fence not brain surgery .also the bank u no when u get that little slip from the hole in the wall saying what u got and what you can use. I can't get it in my brain what's what, I have to ask every bloody time I use it ,I'm 41 but anyone reading this would think I'm 80.one day il,end up with a bit of string round my neck with a clip broad telling ppl what my nameis and address on it so ppl can send me home .grrrrrrrrrr :yikes:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Mash potato head

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Your brain will have gone to that secret resort that has drawn ours and others brains there over the years :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I tend to describe my mind as being Weetabix for brains these days as there definitely isn't any grey matter left up there :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Mash potato head

Postby debsmith » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 am

Hia

Same here guys mine feels like I have cotton wool between the ears! My memory is awful I have to put everything into my phone as reminders even then still 4get, at home when talking as u do lol I ask daughter something she says mum I told u 10 minz ago :oops: luckily she understands how I am, but at work I'm 4getful too realli pee,s me off the pain of fibro bad enough without brain going to mush!! Try and have a good day guys calling dr again now feel awful keep having to make appts etc but knee,s are not good!! Injection I had wearing off already GRRR!! And other knee starting now :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: to you fibro! xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia