[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Mash potato head

Mash potato head

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Mash potato head

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Ok I'm now really fed up of my brain what's left of it,it seems to have taken a holiday without telling me or even leavening a note.
I'm having the fence done soon and 11 times so far I've had to ask again what there going to do ,a bloody fence not brain surgery .also the bank u no when u get that little slip from the hole in the wall saying what u got and what you can use. I can't get it in my brain what's what, I have to ask every bloody time I use it ,I'm 41 but anyone reading this would think I'm 80.one day il,end up with a bit of string round my neck with a clip broad telling ppl what my nameis and address on it so ppl can send me home .grrrrrrrrrr :yikes:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Mash potato head

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Your brain will have gone to that secret resort that has drawn ours and others brains there over the years :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I tend to describe my mind as being Weetabix for brains these days as there definitely isn't any grey matter left up there :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Mash potato head

Postby debsmith » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 am

Hia

Same here guys mine feels like I have cotton wool between the ears! My memory is awful I have to put everything into my phone as reminders even then still 4get, at home when talking as u do lol I ask daughter something she says mum I told u 10 minz ago :oops: luckily she understands how I am, but at work I'm 4getful too realli pee,s me off the pain of fibro bad enough without brain going to mush!! Try and have a good day guys calling dr again now feel awful keep having to make appts etc but knee,s are not good!! Injection I had wearing off already GRRR!! And other knee starting now :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: to you fibro! xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia