The next time

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The next time

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:09 am

Ok the next time someone tells unor even your dr tells u there's no prove of fibro. Ask them this.
Have u ever had a headache when they say yes ask them to prove it,
Ask them have u ever been depressed again ask them to prove it.
The same with autism none of these thing have real prove u can find in any blood test .so the next time your dr or friend or family members moan about there head ask them what prove they have they really have a headache .xxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: The next time

Postby geordiegirl147 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 pm

so true its hard enough trying to convince or come to terms with it yourself mind anybody else doubting or telling you how you should feel or you don't look ill
geordiegirl147
UKFM Member

Re: The next time

Postby DebiP10 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:38 pm

So true. Ive never thought of it like that. I have issues with my work thinking there is nothing wrong with me while i am off sick cos im not answering my home phone coughing or with a sore throat, not have a cast or bandage on my legs so people can see what is wrong. It is so frustrating and i find im always trying to prove my illness to them and end up getting myself confused and slurring. People spend a lot of time surfing the net, wish just once they would read up on this horrible illness instead of assuming there is nothing wrong with us.
DebiP10
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia