night sweats

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: night sweats

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:40 pm

My face and neck go a nice shade of red it sucks as pps have said meds will do it and so will fibro.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby olwynam1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 am

Hi, I have night and day sweats, diagnosed with fibro 16 yrs ago. According to another fibro forum I'm with, fibro can mess up the body's thermostat control making it difficult to regulate the bodies temperature. I also have uncontrollable shaking and shivering when exposed to the cold. I thought it was meds or menopause at first but all check out ok, then I read about the body thermostat not working properly with many fibro patients. I'm on Tramadol slow release and Sertraline but started these well before the sweating started.
olwynam1
UKFM Member

Postby Emmaxx » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Just an update went to the docs and they said it could be a side effect from the floxideine so they have said to reduce them and then completely stop! And then they will start me on something else galaptom?? Something like that anyway. I had been on floxideine 4 well over 2yrs and its only been recently these night sweats have started I'm waking up shaking because I'm so cold and wet and then half 2 change my pj and bedding not nice :( anyway the point is the doc dnt seemed worry so must be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emmaxx
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia