time for a good old moan

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

time for a good old moan

Postby JDWench » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 pm

I've woken up with a splitting headache, sore ears, aching back and a vile mood. I've spent the week dealing with a bowel infection which has meant more time off work which means even less money and more stress. My friends who know I struggle financially are wanting to spend days/evenings out which I have no money for then they offer to loan me the money, great! Now I feel pathetic and I'd be in debt! My boyfriend is home and using the living room for gaming meaning I've been relegated to the bedroom (I live in a tiny flat) to do my college assignment that is due Monday and it's affecting my concentration. I can't carry my laptop to college because it's too heavy and I just feel like breaking down right now.
Help me raise money for Reach http://www.justgiving.com/Sadie-Scott1
JDWench
UKFM Member

Re: time for a good old moan

Postby Garyl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Is all part of the Fibro curse JD, is like today when i got up my legs gave way on me lucky i fell back on the bed, so i decided to stay put for 10 minutes before trying again, WE all suffer and to me life is so unfair for us. All i can say is stay strong as things do get better now and then.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby JDWench » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Well the stress made my headache worse and the pain has spread down my right leg so I'm back in bed having done no work which he had a go at me for so I told him I'll do it when he goes to his parents tonight but that means his mum will do me dinner and I won't be there so apparently I'm a :swear1: for letting him have his stupid gaming day instead of setting myself up a nice organised workstation and doing my assignment. I can't win and now I'm having a flare up.
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Swapped indicated expletive for emoticon.
Help me raise money for Reach http://www.justgiving.com/Sadie-Scott1
JDWench
UKFM Member

Postby Jeany » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Do we really need to know in detail the nasty names partners call each other. I m no prude but I do have standards, and the C word is one word I detest. For goodness sake keep it to yourself.
Jeany
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 am

I didn't see the c word anywhere or maybe my ipad don't show it . Let's not get in a big old fight if it was I'm sure mods would of jumped on it if so . But if the young lady did use that word I'm sure she will say sorry and not use it again. Well I hope she will anyway. And yes it's not a word that needs using ever x
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:24 am

painprincess1 wrote:I didn't see the c word anywhere or maybe my ipad don't show it . Let's not get in a big old fight if it was I'm sure mods would of jumped on it if so . But if the young lady did use that word I'm sure she will say sorry and not use it again. Well I hope she will anyway. And yes it's not a word that needs using ever x

The original way it was written in the 2nd post by the OP was the usual sort of way expletives are written with the starting letter (c) followed by ***. With it being written like this, I'd left it as other expletives have appeared in a similar form across a wide range of topics. With it still causing some upset tho, I've swapped it for the :swear1: smiley instead.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:41 am

Jeany I'm sorry looks like it was a nasty swear word after all ,and your 100persent right it's not something we need in here.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia