I hate mornings

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I hate mornings

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 am

Hi all , gosh I hate mornings.a bad day hard enough but today inside I feel good shame the rest of me didn't follow.i ache like mad I just can't seem to get going.all I wanna do is sit on my bum. I really hate it when your brains doing things and jobs but your body is still asleep.i no in my heart if I move long enough il feel better but it's doing it. I'm not tired and I think that what drives me nuts I just ahce.I no a bay's week has done this but with a little one and a furbaby on the way sitting on my bum is a no no.if anyone would like to come over and kick me up the ass and get me moving pls feel free xxxxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: I hate mornings

Postby dejay » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Pain princess, I think you were talking about me, mornings are bad if I can get myself going, I have a better day I think, well not all the time but it helps, now about coming over to kick your butt, you just want to have a good laugh because if I lift one leg to do the kicking I am just going to end in a pile on the floor,but then I have to get up again which is a sight worth seeing !!! so can I just wish you well instead lots of love
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby Iceman13 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Iv'e been bad for a couple of days now. My body ache's all over, from my ankles up to my neck at the back of my skull.
I feel like just going to bed as laying down is the only way i get bit of peace.
I Know how you feel, I'm taking tramadol and Diclofenac but this misty cool weather don't help, Amitriptyline at evening too helps alot with my Fibro as without these med's I can't fuction or even get up........
keep warm and hope your Meds are the best you can take for "YOU"... take care. K
Iceman13
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:44 pm

PP, I'll come over and give you a boot up the bum, bot only if you do the same for me :lol: :lol: :lol: Yesterday was rather hurty and draining for me, and today I'm still feeling the effects of it. Rather than running the gauntlet round the supermarket this morning, I would have much rather been curled up in bed, trying to catch up on some of those many, many many missed :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: It's a good job that OH drives as at one point I was close to :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: in the :f1-car: :f1-car:

As ever, there's a mountain of domestic goddessing that needs doing, but I'm leaving that for now. Instead, to get me up and moving, I'm going to do a few little bits for myself instead. Nothing overly exciting, but they've been on my "Stuff That Won't Get Done Today" list for far too long, so today's the day for some of them to actually come off that list. Then, when tomorrow dawns, I might have a bit more ooooomph for doing some of the necessaries..........HOPEFULLY!!! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby SchroedingersCat » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:49 pm

5.30 alarm, Monday to Friday. Another at 5.45 and then the final one at 6 means I have to get up and start feeding pets and making coffee for myself and the OH. 2 coffees each before a shower or neither of us are going anywhere. I'd like, just once a month maybe, to wake up and get out of bed like a normal person when the alarm goes off,instead of needing half an hour to loosen up enough to get up, and another half an hour to un-stiffen enough and wake up enough to function properly. Urgh.
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby Amberk » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Amazing how we all feel the same! I set my alarm an hour earlier than needed so i have time to turn on my side, loosen up a bit then get up. :-? Yesterday an hour after this chore, i was singing to myself! But today, no motivation even though both days I've pretty much felt the same...weird creature :crazy:
well all we can do is try to forget the mornings till the next one.....
i suppose love to all. ;-)
Amberk
UKFM Member

Postby Karou » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:22 pm

I miss those days when I could jump straight out of bed into the bathroom, the kitchen and then off to work. Now everything takes forever, I have to plan even the visits to the GP. Having to get up an extra hour earlier really isn't fun, it makes it all more exhausting for me.
For some reason I now constantly struggle with sleep the nights before I have to go somewhere and we all know what lack of sleep does. It's like a squirrel on sugar, just that it's not the cute bushy tailed creature going mad but Fibro.

Sometimes it helps me to imagine myself full of nasty grey smoke. Then, every time I breathe in, a bright color I like fills me up a bit more. When I breathe out, the nasty smoke comes out bit by bit. Until there's just happy colour there and I focus really hard on the colour and nothing else. That way I can get to sleep but staying asleep is another story.

Now if only I could find something similar to make those mornings easier. sigh
Gentle :hugs: :hugs: , Karou

“Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.” - Brimstone
Karou
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Well I've started a diet to. So I can't even get a sugar rush lol.i just hope I lose some weight.i no it will take a few months to see anything as days like today I don't want to do anything.apart from housework.but two weeks in and I've stuck to it.no fancy diet I just cut the crap out ,toast in the am albran dinner time and proper dinner . If I really feel hungry in the night il have wheatebix . I got the new chocolate ones so I get a treat at the same time with out cheating.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia