Tingling eyes

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tingling eyes

Postby traceywatson » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 am

Has anyone had a tight face? I have got pins and needles all round my eyes and cheeks and have developed these puffy eyes with red bags underneath. It is driving me crazy. Been to docs but sya just fibro thing. Not so much bothered about the tingling but its the red bags underneath it me looks like i have been crying for a week! Please let me know if anyone else has had this as it would put my mind at rest.
traceywatson
UKFM Member

Re: Tingling eyes

Postby bev8366 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:27 am

Hi I get a twitchy eye not the eye itself on the lower n upper lid I also get the pins n needles tingly feeling s over my face but not puffy eyes puffy eyes maybe related to lack of sleep due to fibro if you are concerned or not happy could you possibly get a second opinion ?
bev8366
UKFM Newbie

Postby traceywatson » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:46 am

Been sleeping fine. At my wits end. Dread looking in a mirror.
traceywatson
UKFM Member

Postby jezebellow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 am

I remember reading that research that the majority of FM sufferers have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. This is certainly true in my case.
I get sore, itchy and tingling eyes if I have been in contact with diesel fumes. Since I have been using the internal recycled air in my car, it has greatly improved. So keep the car windows and sunroof closed. Don't pull the traffic fumes in through the air vent. If you walk or cycle, keep to the back roads with less traffic and see if it improves. :-|
jezebellow
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 am

jezebellow wrote:I remember reading that research that the majority of FM sufferers have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. This is certainly true in my case.
I get sore, itchy and tingling eyes if I have been in contact with diesel fumes. Since I have been using the internal recycled air in my car, it has greatly improved. So keep the car windows and sunroof closed. Don't pull the traffic fumes in through the air vent. If you walk or cycle, keep to the back roads with less traffic and see if it improves. :-|

additionally there is very high pollution at the moment which ups the sensitivity
my eyes feel dry and itchy too

but best to get yours checked out by your GP, especially if in doubt
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia