Takeing the outside

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Takeing the outside

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am

I'm fed up of fibro dictating everything.so I though ok you got the inside I'm taking the outside of me.
So I have very long fuzzy hair it curls lovely but I can alway do it everyday. So as I no how to cut it in layers with only one cut I chopped just under half off.at last it curls no dead ends and I can have it down without looking like a jipo.
I up some make up on not a lot mind you.and I'm on a diet. I got the bit between my teeth .im bloody fed up of feeling a mess and looking one.and I'm dammed if fibro is going to take the lot.i already feel worn out but at lest I look good hehe.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Takeing the outside

Postby leonaviggs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 am

Good for you :) if you can't beat it, you can fight it looking pretty :) xx
leonaviggs
UKFM Newbie

Postby whoami » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 am

Painprincess.....Wow! I sure felt the strength and determination in your post as I read it. I felt like I was right there beside you as you said enough. You are right we have no control of our bodies and how they are going to react each day. We must grab hold of what we can control and do just that. I bet you look as wonderful as you feel. Xxb
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 am

I read your post to my hubby, he said good for you. A woman always feels good and looks happy after a good hair cut!

He did also make a point on how much fibro does affect us though. Being depressed about not being able to fully control fibro, I took control of what I could but took it to the extreme. I became OCD, we both feel because of the fibro. It isn't a bad thing really that I became OCD because of what I am obsessive about.

I have everything in order. Everything has it's spot. For instance, the bathroom cabinet is full of small bins and they are labelled, even the flannels are in a basket in order of size and colour. I can tell you exactly what is in every cabinet and drawer in this house to the point of exactly how many pair of socks and the colour we own, LOL

The sad thing is...if I lose control of things then I get severely depressed. g

So...being in control is a good thing, as long as you can control, just how much control you have, of being in control of the things you have to have control of.....LOL Tongue twister or what! Can you control that? LOL
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Maggieann » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Well done to you!!..i have spells like that, but i can't always hang on to them, then i just go...Meh!.. :-?
Maggieann
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Great hope the new look makes you feel good :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:54 am

Whoami.take control of the control or lose the control and be out of control before getting back the control your lost in order to put things in control in your home and be in control of your life omg I need to sit down lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:23 am

I hope you are having a good chuckle...xx
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia