That feeling when . . . .

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

That feeling when . . . .

Postby loverliesgal » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

as the day goes on, you start to get that burning at the back of your nose. I think back to the days when a head cold was just that, for some reason though a simple head cold makes the rest of me go on strike, so I am off to do as much as I can, cos this weekend will just go by as I am sat in bed watching telly, telling my body to get on with it and get better.

I feel like I am two people at times, the me that is pain free and can get up and be normal, and the other me, the one that winces at a broken fingernail (I never knew how painful one of them could be - although it doesn't help that the break is down the nail and not across it ) the other me that weighs a ton so I fall down when I get out of bed, the other me that doesn't get to the loo on time. The other me whose head feels like a million ants are crawling over my scalp. The absolute tiredness that makes me sleep where ever I may be (no driving for me when I am on a FM episode) Then the ongoing pain from the tip of my hair to my toenails, making sure nothing is left inbetween.

Anyhow, the burning peppery feeling is getting stronger and already my throat has decided to join in, even as I am writing this, doesn't look too promising my ambition to get lots done. . . Still got a few dvds to watch that my daughter brought round to the house (along with her cold!!) Well I have enjoyed my little moan. I am prepared for shutdown. . . hope you all have a nice weekend :)
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split into smaller, clearer paragraphs for easier reading.
loverliesgal
UKFM Member

Re: That feeling when . . . .

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:10 pm

I know it all too well :pull-hair: :scream-1: :too-upset:

Not so much a burning at the back of my nose, but more of a sore throat towards the end of the day for me this week :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I've been absolutely battered by CFS side of Kevin since last weekend, Wednesday was an absolutely awful day :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Whenever I sit down I can feel myself starting to :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: and have come close to nodding off in the car. Thankfully OH is designated driver/chauffeur or it could have been very :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm sure at some point in my very hazy past that I was able to have time without things being hurty and flarey, but it's been so long, I'm not sure if it was actually real, or a very fuzzy dream :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm off to hide in the corner under all the pink snuggly blankies with a picnic of :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: for company :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:28 pm

I've had a funny throat and nose for a week but I get it at night when I'm tired and in the morning. I hope you both feel a lot better buy Sunday .if u can stay in bed do it I wish I could lol.sending hugs and tissues and homemade Lavinia bags to help you sleep x
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:13 pm

I get a fizzy nose if that makes any sense and then the sore throat but most of the time it doesnt develop into anything :shock: :shock: :shock: but the aches and pains still pop up to let me know they havent gone anywhere :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia