My new family

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My new family

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:01 pm

This is going to sound a bit gushie but I think of the ppl in here as my second family ,I got a lovely family in rl but no one understands this illness like someone else who has it.and I do really care about ppl I got to know here when there having a flare.i always start my day in here I like to think any new ppl can find some kind of comfort in my words,just like the surport and laughs I've found from you all, ty for brighting my days for picking me up when I'm low for putting up with my moaning and for making me laugh till I feel sick .xxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: My new family

Postby denys » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Thats the aim of the forum, so its good to know its working :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Garyl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 pm

That is sadly how things are only another sufferer understands really, not been right myself pains been bad breathing bad, found out today have chest infection, so on antibiotics and steroids. hope the pain will not get worse.

I find fellow sufferers understand me more with the fibro issue
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Sorry to hear you are feeling rotten Garyl :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: the antibiotics will help quickly
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby zoomie » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 am

It's a wonderful safe place to be :-P I'm only sorry it took me so long to find it, I spent years feeling very isolated xx
Fibromyalgia comes in many shapes, sizes and abilities... DON'T DISCRIMINATE!!!!
zoomie
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia