movements with fibro

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

movements with fibro

Postby Wackers34 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:53 pm

i know we have talked about this before, but i get such strange movements with my fibro...they range from twitches, to small jerks, to pops in the head, and i get a really weird one where down my left leg it feels like water trickling down and it gets to my toes and then all my toes move...i also get these strange sensations like my muscles, esp feet, are about to cramp but dont quite get there....im worried i have some strange neurological movement disorder!
I have seen a neuro and was checked for MS, but he didnt mention what it could be...has anyone else got strange movements and what have you done to help?
I thought about magnesium def, but i take a supplement and have been for about a year...i dont have caffeine or sugar and i try and add as much salt as poss to diet as i have low blood pressure
Wackers34
UKFM Member

Re: movements with fibro

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Yes your not alone I told my mother the other day I said mum I'm standing in a puddle. Didn't matter where I put my left foot it felt wet.
I get the feeling of dripping on my head.and my musscel jerk jump all the time my daughter still wets her self laughing at me with the remold controls for tv as some time they just fly across the run ,as I'm sitting here writing these my left foot is trying to go into a cramp but like u it stops before it gets there. I do no low vit D can make all kinds of probs . Xxxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: movements with fibro

Postby LizzyMac » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

I get this too. It startles me sometimes, because I feel like I have cold water running over my skin. It usually disappears quickly.

I also get twitches and jerks occasionally.
LizzyMac
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia