Pain and symptoms diary

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pain and symptoms diary

Postby lisa m 1973 » Mon May 05, 2014 12:26 pm

As of yesterday I have started using a notebook as a diary and writing down every single pain and symptom I suffer each day. That way when I go to the doctor it's all there for him to see, whereas when I try to voice things I tend to forget and also think that something may be insignificant and not mention it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lisa m 1973
UKFM Member

Re: Pain and symptoms diary

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 05, 2014 1:38 pm

This is something a good number of us have done at some point along the way. It can help show if there are any particular patterns to how things happen, what can trigger flare~ups etc as well as help with painting that overall picture of how things are for you. As well as being a reference source for you, you could also write down any questions that pop up that you want/need answering, as well as anything else that pops up along the way.

When you have a docs appt, before you go, making a list, notes about the points that you want to discuss and sorting them into an order of importance for you, may be something else to do, to help you get the best from your appt.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Pain and symptoms diary

Postby bandj » Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

I always write everything down :-D especially with hubby's memory probs!!
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia