lets start a morning diary

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: lets start a morning diary

Postby painprincess1 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 am

Very stiff fingers again this can last for weeks then go for weeks.
Back hurts and no energy .
Every morning I need to do baby and puppy hover then sit down for an hour before I can move again.it wind s me up.
Oh sweating all windows open for morning cuppa.xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby gazmo87 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:27 am

Lindilou wrote:
gazmo87 wrote:just trying to get honest answers fluppy, I like studying things, can usually tell a fibberfrom an honest answer

Why would you want to do this.....why are you looking for 'fibbers' :?: Do you not believe any of us :?: Why any of us would want to lie about this debilitating condition I'll never know ! :dunno:

Oh god no i didnt mean that I think anyone will lie, fluppy mentioned that in the past peoplehave tried to turn this type of thing into a competition on who has the worse symptoms. I genuinely believe everything everyone has described so far, I'm just trying to make an accurate graph for curiosities sake and sorry if I offended you x
Gaz is about peace and love, in a non hippy way :D , hear to chat to if you need me
gazmo87
UKFM Member

Postby gazmo87 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 am

10/5/2014
Headache in rear of head
Extreme thirst
Stiff neck
Stuff wrists
Stuff fingers
Lower back tenderness
Mild sicky feeling
Sore behind eyes
Gaz is about peace and love, in a non hippy way :D , hear to chat to if you need me
gazmo87
UKFM Member

Postby Lindilou » Sat May 10, 2014 10:43 am

gazmo87 wrote:
Lindilou wrote:
gazmo87 wrote:just trying to get honest answers fluppy, I like studying things, can usually tell a fibberfrom an honest answer

Why would you want to do this.....why are you looking for 'fibbers' :?: Do you not believe any of us :?: Why any of us would want to lie about this debilitating condition I'll never know ! :dunno:

Oh god no i didnt mean that I think anyone will lie, fluppy mentioned that in the past peoplehave tried to turn this type of thing into a competition on who has the worse symptoms. I genuinely believe everything everyone has described so far, I'm just trying to make an accurate graph for curiosities sake and sorry if I offended you x

Pleased to hear :lol:
Lindilou

Postby *Lisa* » Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 am

Mornings are my worst time of day so my list would be a mile long so will just mention the worst ones of all...

STIFFNESS!!!! Its like being crushed everywhere :pull-hair: my jaw/neck/scalp/legs/back & ribs :scream-1:

Then the *morning after the night before feeling* although i never drink! :shock:

Foggy headed
dizzy
eyes blurry
fuzzy hearing
headache

(probably all connected to the stiffness)

Oh the joys of the mornings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby fibro-lu » Sat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm

deleted
Last edited by fibro-lu on Sun May 11, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby gazmo87 » Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am

Headache
Sore throat
Lower back pain
Jaw pain
gazmo87
UKFM Member

Postby Lindilou » Sun May 11, 2014 10:31 am

Exhausted physically and mentally.
Lindilou

Postby fibro-lu » Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 pm

deleted
Last edited by fibro-lu on Sun May 11, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby gazmo87 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:01 pm

due to lack of posts I'm gonna cut it short, so if anyone else wants to contribute do so now, tomorrow morning will be the last dat and tomorrow evening ill post a graph, gonna do a graph after this one on the 'hardest symptoms to deal with' so please contribute to that also, thanks and god bless all, gaz
gazmo87
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sun May 11, 2014 1:14 pm

shame :(
ok, you decide to cut it short - after all you started it
what if I would now decide to delete my posts? - after all I posted them?

don't think I will do that, still I made the effort to contribute ..... hmmmmm :-?

decided to delete my posts and don't want them to be used in your study
Last edited by fibro-lu on Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby TNK* » Sun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Well, my morning consisted of me getting up about 2pm :crazy: :crazy: had a bit of a late night, and managed to sleep through, woke up about 9ish when hubby was leaving for work but nodded back off and on again till 2ish.

Must admit it was pretty cool....although i did do an 8 hours shift yesterday, (starting at 8am after working till gone 11pm the night before) came home and sat upstairs at the swimming baths watching dd2 swim club for an hour and a half which is like a sauna.
so i feel a little justified with my lie in!

I got up and went and did a bit of shopping and am home now chilling before i take dd2 out again to her swim club, and yet another sauna for me!

chat soon

Jo xx
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby TNK* » Sun May 11, 2014 3:43 pm

gazmo87 wrote:due to lack of posts I'm gonna cut it short, so if anyone else wants to contribute do so now, tomorrow morning will be the last dat and tomorrow evening ill post a graph, gonna do a graph after this one on the 'hardest symptoms to deal with' so please contribute to that also, thanks and god bless all, gaz

oh dear, thats a shame,

im not sure though that you can consider 2 pages after 2 days of your first post "lack of posts"!

Give it a bit longer and keep bumping the thread
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby gazmo87 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:31 pm

fibro-lu wrote:shame :(
ok, you decide to cut it short - after all you started it
what if I would now decide to delete my posts? - after all I posted them?

don't think I will do that, still I made the effort to contribute ..... hmmmmm :-?

I don't understand what your being antsy about, delete your posts.
gazmo87
UKFM Member

Postby Lindilou » Fri May 16, 2014 11:25 am

Where is the graph gazmo87 ?
Lindilou

PreviousNext

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia