feet feeling fresh!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feet feeling fresh!

Postby JDWench » Sun May 18, 2014 4:07 pm

So after all the cramps and the pains and tendonitis and my stupid hms and painful joints today I had a foot man come to my house and pamper my feet (not something I'd normally request but I was desperate!) And my feet feel amazing! It doesn't stop the pain and I still need to get used to these damn orthotics which make everything super painful but I deffo recommend a little pamper session for aching tootsies.
Help me raise money for Reach http://www.justgiving.com/Sadie-Scott1
JDWench
UKFM Member

Re: feet feeling fresh!

Postby kazza65 » Sun May 18, 2014 4:53 pm

i'm suffering at the moment with my feet.
My heals are really bad when walking because when i walk it really pain have to use my crutches. Due to the pain
When it swells i can't put my foot to the floor, i've been to doctor and he gave me some cream called "Zacin" also if i have my shoes on i have to take them off because it hurts to have them on. I have bought jogging socks and they helped but only for the bought half and hour then its back.... I've also soak them in magnesium and epson salts and nothing also have bought foot mask which refresh my feet but don't do anything for pain.

Just wondering if any body else has any problem....
because it driving me crazy..
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Glad your pampering helped x We should all get some TLC now and then :-D
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby wendy edwards » Mon May 19, 2014 1:11 pm

I also suffer wih painful feet, doctor has upped my amitriptyline but doesn't seem to have any effect. I have learnt a lot from this forum about FM, and would just like to thank you all for your input.
wendy edwards
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia