[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - best weather for me

best weather for me

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

best weather for me

Postby fibro-lu » Mon May 19, 2014 9:52 pm

this kind of weather is the best for me :lol:
not too hot (yet) at night :sleep: and not too cold (still) during the day, :blowkiss:
sunshine and blue skies
just right
guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Re: best weather for me

Postby animegirl808 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:12 pm

I love the warmth, it helps with the aches and pains! Only downside is my eye sensitivity is horrendous! I had to go to bed for a few hours this afternoon because my head hurt so bad from the light
animegirl808
UKFM Newbie

Postby Storm » Mon May 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Best weather for me isn't this. This is too hot for me, I can't sleep at night because the sun beats into my room in the evening and heats it up, then I can't get it to cool down with a fan or Windows open.

I prefer the nicer days of spring.
Storm
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:28 am

Been to hot at night for me to. And all my fingers puffed up . But some much needed vit D as I hate the chewy pills they give me for it.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Today we have hazy sunshine and the temperature is a few degrees cooler, which is a lot more comfortable for me. I got caught in a lovely shower while I was being walked by DeeDee earlier, a gentle and rather cooling one which felt amazing after the stuffiness from walking round the field :snowhappy: :snowhappy: :snowhappy: :snowhappy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Tue May 20, 2014 3:29 pm

all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia