Need a good moan

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Need a good moan

Postby Butterfly8588 » Tue May 27, 2014 3:43 am

Hi everyone,
I'm feeling very sorry for myself tonight and just wanted to have a moan. I've had to get up cos I cant sleep and I'm literally aching from head to toe. I've had an awful headache the last 3 days that I cant shift that starts in my neck and goes all up and over my head and into my eyes which near constantly pounds away. Ive got pains in my chest which I get everytime the weather starts to get a bit warmer and can last for months (possibly costochondritis but not officially diagnosed) and to top it all I have to get up in 2 hours and be out all day and I just dont know how I'm going to do it.
Sometimes I just see no end to the suffering.

Hope you're all going to have a good day, sorry for the grumble xx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Re: Need a good moan

Postby Librarychick » Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 am

Grumble away. I went to bed with the most horrific pains that I have had for days now. 2am I was woken but my husband kicking the cat off : the bed because he as being sick, result? Guess whose legs got kicked? He's not in my good books this morning. Actually, neither of them are. :nono:

I am so bloody. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Don't feel like I have slept for months.
Librarychick
UKFM Member

Postby Lindilou » Tue May 27, 2014 7:33 am

I'm usually cheerful even when not feeling too great - well I try to be. I just feel so 'flat' and down put can't put my finger on it? Maybe I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired I dunno. :bricks:
Lindilou

Postby Queenie_70 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:49 am

I just wanted to send gentle (((hugs))).

I am so sorry that you are not at peak right now. The mountains and valleys that Fibro brings does wear down the best of us, (and I am far from the best) !

I used to say to friends, this too shall pass, but unfortunately for us, we are blessed for life.

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day for us all, and I hope that every day, so maybe one tomorrow will be better.

xxx

:fingerscrossed:
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby Garyl » Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 am

Know the feeling well moan away, i just shut off myself to the world till i feel happier
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby Butterfly8588 » Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Thank you for your lovely replies, I just don't know what to do with myself sometimes. It's so frustrating cos I got up at 5:45am dragged myself to my dads house cos I needed to be there for work essential to my dad being able to come home (he's had a stroke and I'm the only person available to take him to appointments/sort his house out. He had 4 appointments last week) and when I rang them cos they were late they said they weren't coming. I really could have cried.
In june I am more or less booked solid for appointments with my dad, excluding weekends and my birthday there is only 7 days spare with 3 appointments still to book. It just never ends and the pain continues to be worse cos I'm so stressed and tired. But I can do nothing about it.
I really try not to dwell on fibro and I think I do quite well considering but I think even a 'normal' person would struggle with this.
Thank you so much for your kindness to me xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia