Sick and tired!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Sick and tired!

Postby Theresa34 » Thu May 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Jeany wrote:Did I mention you Teresa NO so why have a go at me. I do not need to grow up nor do I need the opinion of bigots who think they always know better. Your the childish one who is pinpointing and naming people on this site.

I was sticking up for someone who was upset and I make no apologies for that. You need to grow up because you can't string a sentence together without referring to Shroe.

Now I have much more important things to occupy me thank you very much, so no need to reply because I will not be reading remarks that are better off left in the play ground.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Diane64 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh my goodness what a carry on!!! I have been reading this thread since it started and in my opinion has got totally out of hand, its became far too personal for my liking, I don't think anyone here has the right to say I suffer more than you, my pain is higher than yours, you are lazy and can do more if you try, my meds are stronger than yours etc, etc,

yes I am mainly a positive person and have for a long time tried to remain upbeat, I do regular exercise, will be running the race for life next month and in general like to try and keep active as I can, HOWEVER...for the past couple of weeks I have felt really down, fed up with "getting on with it", cant be bothered and down right miserable, The constant pain is wearying to say the least and im at the stage whereby im fed up to the back teeth of it all.. Saying all that now but I will rarely say anything at all when its this bad, I just would rather not!.

Anyway what I want to say is we are all supposed to be here for support to each other, not bitching, if someone writes something that may be construed as an insult 99.9% of the time it isn't, its just the way it reads and very much doubt it is meant as insulting.

We are ALL sufferers lets be kind to each other.. :-?
Diane64
UKFM Member

Postby JDWench » Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 pm

It annoys me too "do stretching or yoga" yeah fantastic with hms when I can't even stand to put my feet on the floor.
Or being told to go for a walk when it's exactly the problem, sometimes I can't!
As for positivity, I work in a shop I spend the entire day being bubbly and pretending life is oh so fantastic so if I want to cry and scream in pain and be unhappy then let me do it! And don't even get me started on fruit and veg. It makes no difference!

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering from so many awful things and are practically bed ridden all I can say is I'm glad you've posted this. Sorry I ranted all over it *gentle hugs* hopefully one day there'll be a cure.
Help me raise money for Reach http://www.justgiving.com/Sadie-Scott1
JDWench
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Zoomie, do you want the topic locking???
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Thu May 29, 2014 8:09 pm

I would just like to say....we are all in the same boat, we all have fibro, some of us have other conditions.

We all suffer. Some of us are able to cope better due to meds, therapy etc, some of us have difficulty. Some still work, some don't.

The thing is, who are we to judge others pain. I may have the same level, at least it may look like it but I may handle it differently, others may not be able to handle this.

Over the more than 25 years I have been diagnosed, I have found that we can't compare, we can relate, we are different.

We all complain that non fibro sufferers don't understand etc. Let's not argue within ourselves as to who is right or wrong here.

Let us all respect each other,. Choose to listen and comment as we please. But remember, we are all together, joined with this same damn illness. Xx to all!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby zoomie » Thu May 29, 2014 8:10 pm

You can if you want to fluppy, I'm sorry my post caused such bad feeling, I didn't intend it too. :oops: xxx
Fibromyalgia comes in many shapes, sizes and abilities... DON'T DISCRIMINATE!!!!
zoomie
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 pm

I appreciate that you didn't mean for any bad feeling to be stirred up. What you did was what so many of us have done, and still do on here.....have a vent about something that was making you feel :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :too-upset: :too-upset: :too-upset: Nothing wrong with that, and for some, on here is the only place where they feel able to do such a thing. I hope this one topic won't stop you posting on here Zoomie, as there is always support and [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: to go round.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 29, 2014 8:41 pm

We are all in this together. No matter how mildly or severely someone may be affected, regardless of the approaches used in managing things, we all share this condition in our own way. Altho no~one can know exactly how someone is feeling, from experiences of similar situations where levels have been felt like someone is describing, there is an awful lot of energy from feelings and emotions around, which is far better being used in a supportive, understanding way rather than rounding on each other.

When something comes up that stirs up such an intense rush of thoughts and feelings, rather than sending Arnie in doing his :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: taking a step back and seeing if these thoughts and feelings settle a little, and make a tad more sense before posting could help minimise the chances of topics needing intervention.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia