A new pain!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A new pain!

Postby jacqui58 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am

Hi I have developed pain in the right side of my mouth.It feels like toothache but is effecting the top and bottom teeth also it is causing earache.The pain isn't there all the time it comes and goes.Has anyone else had this weird symptom? It has woken me up a couple of times this week,it's agony.I don't think there is anything wrong with my teeth as when I don't get the pain I can eat on that side!???
jacqui58
UKFM Newbie

Re: A new pain!

Postby whoami » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 pm

I would suggest a trip to the dentist. It could be TMJ

Does your jaw click when you bite? Do you snore or grind your teeth? Have you ever had your jaw lock?
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby mauriziodel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:38 pm

It could be related to the fulness of the Parotid salivary glands, transmandibolar disorder and osteoarthritis give me same pain driving me crazy at sometime. I suffer from this lots due to Sjogren's syndrome and Fibromyalgia. Good luck
mauriziodel
UKFM Newbie

Postby froghop65 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 pm

I have exactly the same. Toothache top & bottom. ..even where I have had a tooth removed. Even the earache. I am glad (strangely) that I am not the only one with this pain.
froghop65
UKFM Newbie

Postby Sals » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 am

Hi Froghop,

Yes I think this is quite common with FM, sore/painful gums, painful jaw. Ear ache, and sore swollen glands under the tongue and in the throat :( sore tongue sometimes with swollen lumps on.

Leaves me eating soft foods most of the time. Due to gums, earache and throat..........

Doc or dentist wre no help to me "just FM related!!" that's what I get told :!:
Sals
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia