Flare warning...

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Flare warning...

Postby Queenie_70 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Does anyone else get a flare warning? It is like a migraine warning, where you know something is about to happen, because for me, when my finger joints, knuckles, and hands start to ache, ( a bit like arthritis), then I know it is going to happen and to take some medication.

If I let it go up my arms and across my back, I am too late, and basically in bed for that day and sometimes several others until the flare stops.

I know we all have a unique set of symptoms, and this disease is not fun.....so gentle hugs to you all out there for love and support.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Re: Flare warning...

Postby denys » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Yes I can normally predict when something is going to happen
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:57 pm

The warning I get tends to be when my CFS is about to flare up. I go very clammy, and my body feels even heavier to move than usual. If I try and carry on doing things when this hits, it will take great delight in biting me in the backside until it floors me.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:10 pm

well for me I feel good yes u read right I feel good for a few days then bam.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia