[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - so im back

so im back

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

so im back

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:40 pm

omg for I don no how long now I couldn't for the life of me log on I even sent off for new account and I didn't get a reply back .
for some reason im here lol. and yes I missed you all.
im still waiting to see nero 29 July. But my skins so sore I don't no what to do with myself. Little one like to rub my arm whens she tired and im gritting my teeth as it hurts so but im dammed if I wont let her do it for this illness. yes im pig headed I no.
I have really bad hayfever and sinus atm to.so feeling pretty rotten.
I was going to ask to if anyone else get spasms in there forehead they pull real tight and I look like im frowning .
right off to the furbaby page jakes got a real big boy and got soe pics to share.
I do hope some of you are feeling somewhat better then me.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: so im back

Postby Theresa34 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Welcome back. I don't think I've been on for a whole either. I didn't know you could get forehead spasms! Sorry to hear about it. I'm feeling pretty good these days. The exercising is doing magic on my muscles and joints :-D
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Looby » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi, I'm new here.
I have Fibro secondary to EDS and I get the forehead spasm too. I get it on the left side just above my eyebrow and it's a very odd feeling but thankfully it doesn't last too long.
Can't offer any insight unfortunately but at least you know it's not just you :)
Looby
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:33 pm

:welcome: back PP, nice to see you've managed to get back on. Not sure what was behind the problems you were having :-? :-? :-? :-? Gremlins??????

Not sure what to suggest for the sore~feeling skin, esp with your ickle'un liking to rrub them. When mine feel sore, they also feel hot, so I use either aloe vera gel, or a rich body lotion/butter to help cool things down, and as they start to cool down, some of the soreness does seem to fade, altho it's only for a short time.

No help with the forehead spasms I'm afraid, altho I do seem to look like I'm frowning most of the time :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:36 pm

:welcome: to our little escape from it all Looby :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Hope you'll find being part of our FibroFamily is a good place to be. Along with support and understanding, and info and advice, we try to have a bit of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: along the way as well.

Have a bit of a looky and a read as you find your way around, and anything you want to know about, just ask as it doesn't usually take too long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia