so im back

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

so im back

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:40 pm

omg for I don no how long now I couldn't for the life of me log on I even sent off for new account and I didn't get a reply back .
for some reason im here lol. and yes I missed you all.
im still waiting to see nero 29 July. But my skins so sore I don't no what to do with myself. Little one like to rub my arm whens she tired and im gritting my teeth as it hurts so but im dammed if I wont let her do it for this illness. yes im pig headed I no.
I have really bad hayfever and sinus atm to.so feeling pretty rotten.
I was going to ask to if anyone else get spasms in there forehead they pull real tight and I look like im frowning .
right off to the furbaby page jakes got a real big boy and got soe pics to share.
I do hope some of you are feeling somewhat better then me.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: so im back

Postby Theresa34 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Welcome back. I don't think I've been on for a whole either. I didn't know you could get forehead spasms! Sorry to hear about it. I'm feeling pretty good these days. The exercising is doing magic on my muscles and joints :-D
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Looby » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi, I'm new here.
I have Fibro secondary to EDS and I get the forehead spasm too. I get it on the left side just above my eyebrow and it's a very odd feeling but thankfully it doesn't last too long.
Can't offer any insight unfortunately but at least you know it's not just you :)
Looby
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:33 pm

:welcome: back PP, nice to see you've managed to get back on. Not sure what was behind the problems you were having :-? :-? :-? :-? Gremlins??????

Not sure what to suggest for the sore~feeling skin, esp with your ickle'un liking to rrub them. When mine feel sore, they also feel hot, so I use either aloe vera gel, or a rich body lotion/butter to help cool things down, and as they start to cool down, some of the soreness does seem to fade, altho it's only for a short time.

No help with the forehead spasms I'm afraid, altho I do seem to look like I'm frowning most of the time :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:36 pm

:welcome: to our little escape from it all Looby :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Hope you'll find being part of our FibroFamily is a good place to be. Along with support and understanding, and info and advice, we try to have a bit of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: along the way as well.

Have a bit of a looky and a read as you find your way around, and anything you want to know about, just ask as it doesn't usually take too long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia