an old post

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

an old post

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 pm

I just read a post not from me I shall not name names.
but they were saying they got no support from this site.
I've not been able to get in for a few weeks and ive really missed ppl who do understand what im feeling.
I also think a lot of trolls come alone to try to upset ppl.
I think if someone seems to reply upset to anyone don't rise to it as im sure most ppl in here reply out of kindness and love.
there said my bit TAXI....hehe
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: an old post

Postby Helhit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 pm

I'm a newbie to fibro and this is the first forum I've ever written on. I have found great support and strength from others on here.

It occurs to me that people only get upset when they get a reply that they don't want to hear, as it may challenge them. But the replies ive read seem to come from a place of friendship. After all we are the only ones who can talk from experience.

Im a positive person most of the time, but am struggling to be so about the future as ive been off work 2 months now. But coming on here shows me that life will go on one way or another and for that I'm grateful.
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Old posts can be a little difficult to comment on, sometimes people can feel unsupported or a little lost for a whole host of reasons but we deal with these kind of feelings at the time and hopefully everyone ends up feeling OKish once its all done and dusted
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:42 pm

There has been a bit of up~and~downess on here recently, but hopefully now we're back to our usual sort of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

As Denys has said, there could be a whole host of reasons behind a post about someone feeling lost, alone and unsupported. As much as we try our best to help lift someone when they are feeling like this, unfortunately there is only so much that our fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust can manage.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia