fibro after an op?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: fibro after an op?

Postby TNK* » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:28 pm

I know im feeling more and more flabby by the day (even more than usual) I really miss the swimming, I used to do a mile each time i went.

Ive gone from that down to nothing and its doing my head in
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Know how you feel TNK as i was doing really well and now something just dont seem right and feel i may also have an infection so have had my bloods done and awaiting the results.

Im also feeling bloated and sluggish and put on half a stone since surgery as i am not as active plus going back to eating normally

I feel ok but keep getting severe sweats and hot flushes and do feel run down as not been sleeping so not sure whats happening. Hopefully its my hormones lol so i shall see whats what come friday.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby TNK* » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:00 pm

I went to the walk in centre yesterday to get some abx, luckily they know me there and know i have a medical background so trust me when i say ive got an infection, and even what meds i need.
Ive got my post op check with the consultant tomorrow so just wanted to get a head start on the abx before i went to see him!

I know its probs cos ive done too much recently, but im feeling a lot better in myself and a lot less twingy, so its difficult to rest when you feel well!

paying for it now though
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia