Catch my pain app

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Catch my pain app

Postby Easylifer » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:53 am

Morning all, i have found an app that makes logging your aches and pains so easy, you can print it out and show to drs etc

http://www.catchmypain.com/

hope it helps

:-D
Easylifer
UKFM Member

Re: Catch my pain app

Postby cocobella » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:11 am

This is a brilliant idea Easylifer. Also great for people like me who have their phone permanently glued to their hand! haha.

Coco x
cocobella
UKFM Member

Postby mikeyboy2014 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:40 am

I have been using this app for quite a while now and find it a god send - you can log pain, flare ups and set medication alarms to name but a few of the different functions on this app, it does cost £3.99 but I think its money well spent.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... p&hl=en_GB
mikeyboy2014
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 pm

mikeyboy2014 wrote:I have been using this app for quite a while now and find it a god send - you can log pain, flare ups and set medication alarms to name but a few of the different functions on this app, it does cost £3.99 but I think its money well spent.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... p&hl=en_GB

There is also UKFibroMapp. It is essentially the same app as the FMA one, but is UKFM'd instead. This linky will take you to more info about UKFibroMapp on the main site.

There is quite an array of these kinds of apps available for the different platforms, some of which are free, others are versions that need to be paid for. My preference is UKFibroMapp {no, I'm not on commission based on mentions or recommendations :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: } but anyone interested in something like these apps would be wise to have a looky at some of the ones available to see which will meet their needs the best.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Easylifer » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Great, i didn't see those ones when looking will look now thanks
Easylifer
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Easylifer wrote:Great, i didn't see those ones when looking will look now thanks

These are aimed specifically at FM and CFS/ME whereas a lot of the others are for more general pain recording.

There's a wide choice, from one app covering several functions/uses thru to individual apps for individual symptoms, so there a good chance there will be something to suit pretty much everyone interested in tracking their symptoms.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia