Electric Shock pains

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Electric Shock pains

Postby ouchisme » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:40 pm

that sounds like nerve pain is sufferer from that down my arms. Had it checked out and i have bulging discs in my neck.

lost what i wanted to say as not managed a lie down this afternoon :crazy:
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby charlie9 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Lol yeah long time ago they said I had bulging discs too in c4-5 I think.

Go get a lie down. I'm going bonkers too! Lol :crazy: :yikes:
The love from my dog helps me everyday. How can you not smile with a great dane charging at you with a wagging tail every day! x
charlie9
UKFM Member

Postby bridesmum » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:44 pm

I get what I call my "electric cattle prod shocks"!!! It literally feels like someone has zapped me with a tazer sometimes. Not nice at all
bridesmum
UKFM Member

Postby iblinkin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:04 am

Hi Charlie and all my fellow FMS soldiers, in regards to the shocks and pins and needles.. i believe i may have figured something out that helps. Somedays one gets the shocks and or pins and needles and other days not so much.. myself at least, well i went to a naturalpath a few days ago and was inquiring about another product and mentioned the pins & needles & shocks and she suggested i test myself with PH paper 3 times a day for 5 days and i did so and my uric acid levels were off the charts in a bad way. I did some reading and looked up the natural remedies for gout which i have had some very sever attacks, anyway i just happened to purchase cherries (in season here right now) and cherries happen to help with this condition and had severe pain in my feet (lightning bolts is more like it) the night before and ate some cherries and the next day it had calmed down.. today it started again and i ate some more then later checked my PH levels and it had improved!! Also salmon is supposed to be very good for it as our bodies and the kidneys don't regulate or flush out the excess purines which causes a buildup in our bodies and these 2 foods seem to help.. i actually had salmon for dinner the same night before i ate the cherries not knowing they both were beneficial and would help.. also there are other foods that help as well. Also poultry and red meats are suppose to be bad for these attacks as they add too much in the way of purines. A disclaimer: I am not a Doctor I am just a FMS soldier (no longer a suffer :)) and just want to share this info in hopes that it helps others dealing with this condition. I will try to keep everyone up to date as this is new info for me as well and if ayone can add to this it would be greatly appreciated. Gentle hugs to all!
iblinkin
iblinkin
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia