fizzing pain

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

fizzing pain

Postby juliem » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Has anyone else had the following. Right side lower abdomen. about 3" over from tummy button. It isn't agony and does not appear to be linked to food. Just a burning fizzing feeling, quite transient. But happens a lot. I have seen the doctor and am awaiting an apt for a scan. I'm concerned because I'm feeling rubbish... but who isn't. Also just having a mole checked. Also had blood tests, again for coeliac, diabetes (in the family) iron etc. Anyway just wondering.

x
juliem
UKFM Member

Re: fizzing pain

Postby michmc62 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:07 pm

i cant believe you know all my syptoms and test i have had .i also had pain and fizzy feeling ,i said like butterflys ,had scan said i had fibros ,nothing to worry about ,i also had a mole checked nothing to worry about,ive had all the blood test again for coeliac,sugars,iron ,they did say im vit D deficent ,which is understandable i dont go out much ,but most test come back normal ,i must say i dont feel NORMAL,!!
michmc62
UKFM Newbie

Postby Theresa34 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 pm

If its burning it could be a urine infection? My daughter has had many since an early age, and she never gets the usual stinging when urinating. It's always lower tummy pain x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby iblinkin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi juliem, interesting you mention this as i have been having something very similar to your symptoms and have been wanting to go the Dr. as mine is also on the left side and travels down to the groin area fluttering and burning? Hmm.. i had prostititis (inflamation of the prostate) in 2009 and thought the symptoms were along those lines and i am wondering now that you mention that you have these symptoms what to do as my GP lacks patience for FMS sufferers. :crazy:
iblinkin
UKFM Member

Postby juliem » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Infection was the doctors first thought but has come back clear. She says it is over my urethra. She is concerned. so the scan will be a first look at kidneys, ovaries, stomach, bladder. She said it could be something as simple as an inflamed bladder. Fortunately my surgery are very Fibro friendly if not terribly proactive. I became very ill a couple of years back not checking with a doctor as assumed symptoms were Fibro. So I do check now.
juliem
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia