How is it even possible

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: How is it even possible

Postby Butterfly8588 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi megreme,
Aww thank you for the thought and your lovely advice, I'm really glad you've found meditation so helpful.

Hi Tally,
I'm really sorry your so low at the moment. My mum suffers from depression and anxiety and she to has panic attacks when she lies down, she has to sleep on the sofa so she has something up against her back. I won't pretend to know how it feels but I can completely empathise with you seeing as I grew up seeing how much she suffers and I help her as much as I can.
If you ever need a chat you're more then welcome to pm me xxx

I've really struggled today, I tried to have a nap this afternoon but the pain was to much. I don't know if I'm going to sleep tonight, I reallymhooe fatigue will take over cos I feel drunk.

Thanks again for your replies xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Re: How is it even possible

Postby migrembe » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Tally - you might find meditating either on your own or with one other person present that you trust with you, just to keep an eye on you and you don't need to lay down at all, you can sit in a chair or sat up in bed if it's easier.

I am teaching a friend to meditate at the moment and she makes me laugh but says she manages to sleep a little now she has been doing so for a few weeks.

As for asthma - i was diagnosed with asthma when i was 43 never had it before and when i was diagnosed with fibro 2 and a half years ago the consultant said it probably wasn't asthma at all but fibro restricting my chest wall muscles and she stopped the inhalers and said if i wanted i could keep the blue one, but i never find them useful anyway so don't normally use it.

Beverley x
migrembe
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia