Pregnancy

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pregnancy

Postby heatherjswiegers » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:41 pm

I have a 7 year old daughter. I am once again on fertility medication. I also suffer from Endometriosis, this is the last chance of trying for a baby, I am in too much pain with the fibro, and Endometriosis to keep trying. I was on the fertility drug last year but found out after eight months of trying I had extremely high levels of prolactine, what a waste of eight months. So If I fall pregnent within the six months worth of meds , I will have a full histarectamy with the C section, if I do not fall pregnent with in the six months I will be having a full histarectomy. I am pushing through the endometriosis pain to have a baby telling myself it is worth it to have another baby but every day once every one is in bed I am second guessing myself.

I am also very worried about the pregnancy. Last time I was in agony during the pregnancy. My Fibro is a lot worse now. My doctor has explained to me how difficult a baby will be if I stay on the morphine during the pregnancy.
I will admit I experienced a lot less pain during my last prpregnancy, this time things are a lot worse.
I am very scared, I don't know what to do...

Any advice please

Emotional
heatherjswiegers
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia