Watery eyes

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Watery eyes

Postby Angie Baby » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:05 am

I too suffer from fibolmygima and polymyalgia.. I have watery eyes and suffer from hay fever. My eyes sting all of the time and I bleary eyesight a lot of the time. We have a lovely grandson Stanley - Oliver James and we haven't seen him for a week because I've been poorly. I hate being for ever tired and either too hot or too cold. I don't sleep very well at night and so I'm exhausted during the day.
Angie Baby
UKFM Member

Postby Gilly52 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Hello everyone

Just a quick update on my watery/dry eyes, what the GP prescribed last week was Viscotears Liquid Gel, I have tried a few, but have to say this is the best one, and I am finding it very helpful, it feels good not to have tears streaming down your face all day, ok vision is little blurred when you put the gel, in but you can wipe the excess away, but overall i am happy this gel is working, I'ts just so good to have something prescribed that does" what it says" :-D

Gilly X
Gilly52
UKFM Member

Postby sweethoney » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi everyone, this is the first time I have used this forum, so please excuse me if I am using it wrong.
For those of you who suffer from dry eyes, do they also stick during the night with a sticky substance ? and do you find your eyelids are dry and sore including under your eye , plus do they swell as well as water like mad ? Just wondering cause doctor says this is dry eyes due to fibromyalgia and given me drops. Although its helped a little...two weeks down the line and still suffering with it.
sweethoney
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Not so much due to fibro as it is to the medication we take for the condition, I have it too
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby scoke » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm

It's not the meds in my case as I don't take any.....
scoke
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia