A new low for me...

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A new low for me...

Postby Queenie_70 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Well, recently anyway...Yesterday I hurt so bad that the sheets on my legs hurt. My partner tried to comfort me, but that also hurt.....I ended up being freezing cold and just put up with the pain, but I was groaning involuntarily with every move. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. :(

My partner has already told me he isn't proposing because he is afraid I am going to die. I have explained that getting hit by a bus, or some other weird accident is more likely to finish me off, but he is frightened by the speed my condition is worsening. Sigh!!!
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Re: A new low for me...

Postby Cjalex » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Bless you hun xx gentle cuddles xx
Cjalex
UKFM Member

Postby PMKing » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Been there. A couple of weeks back now I woke My Good Lady up at 2.30am apparently screaming my head off. She tried the comfort route and I screamed louder so she says. All I remember is making a trip to the bathroom an hour beforehand and then finding myself getting very sore and very stuck, by the time I woke her I was unable to move anything and the slightest touch hurt even more. It took the best part of 2 hours for her to sort it out for me! I understand where you're at and believe me I hope you don't get any worse.
PMKing
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:43 am

UPDATE: So I ended up in the hospital again last night. I had one of my, according to my doctor, non-seizures. It lasted an hour! My head is killing me and I am exhausted, but and MOT is booked, so I am up. I am booking in to see another doctor this afternoon, I hope she believes me.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 am

So sorry hun x Do you have any good days? I know when I start feeling bad i try and focus on the good days I've had and that this will pass x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Angie Baby » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Im so sorry that you all have been in pain! Believe me I know how you all feel. I've just been to hospital to have injections into my left shoulder under under xray conditions. They said it would hurt for a few days but they didn't say that I wouldn't get to sleep. Since I've had the injections I can't sleep at least not until 6am and having to wear my dressing gown. Looks like the electric blanket will have to come out of hiding. :-). Gentle hugs everyone. :-)
Angie Baby
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia