Fibropool on the radio

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibropool on the radio

Postby mark oakford » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi admin,

My name is Mark Oakford and together with a few friends we have started a support group in Liverpool called Fibropool. We aim to challenge the boundaries that currently exist with fibro support.

We are on the radio tonight and I wonder if you could allow this post so people have the opportunity to tune in.

We are only just setting up properly but have been meeting for 7 months to ensure that we have the commitment from people to take things forward.

Please remember to tune in tonight to Maghull community radio to hear our one hour slot about our Fibro open day and what we are planning for the near future.

www.audiorealm.com
or
www.tunein.com

You can also download the app from all the usual app stores.

Search for Maghull in any of these media streams and you will be there.

Anyone who is not at one with technology, then we would encourage you to get the kids/grandkids to tune their phones/tablets/laptops in for you and then you will have fibro heaven in your ears for a whole 60 minutes.
We had a tremendous audience when we were last on air, let's get listening and text your questions to me and hopefully we can go someway to providing an answer, but as you know with fibro, there is no quick fix. Let's all get behind the show and come together as one voice to challenge the boundaries that currently exist.

If you don't want to ask a question then just text me and let us know that you're listening, we might even give you a little mention and that will be your fifteen minutes (or seconds haha) of fame.

Mark Smith will be firing questions at me, but not Shirley as she can't make it tonight, so listen in and get texting
mark oakford
UKFM Newbie

Re: Fibropool on the radio

Postby crystalkaz » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 pm

HI Mark, managed to find the Radio station, but you forgot to let us know what time the programme is/was, could not find it on the schedule either. :(
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Re: Fibropool on the radio

Postby denys » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Hope it went well and continues, if things like this start happening in other parts of the country too then maybe the message will finally get out to more and more people :-D :-D :-D so :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia