Flare up! Your symptoms?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Flare up! Your symptoms?

Postby SchroedingersCat » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:52 pm

I don't think in terms of flares, just good days, ok days, and really not so good days. Really not so good days mean I get nothing at all done once I get in from work, I feed the beasties and us humans and fall into bed. Spotting those days coming? Nope. I can get a single day like that, or several. More often than not its just the one day, and I usually realise in hindsight that I'm running low on sleep. I can spot when I'm coming down with a bug though, as the pain in my hands and arms goes through the roof. I'm having that right now, guess I'm getting the virus that has flattened most of the office over the last 3 weeks. Mildly surprised it's taken this long to hit me. Guess those vitamin supplements are helping.....
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby dazzleship » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:17 am

SchroedingersCat wrote:guess I'm getting the virus that has flattened most of the office over the last 3 weeks. Mildly surprised it's taken this long to hit me. Guess those vitamin supplements are helping.....

funny thing is I'm the same at the moment. most of the people in my office have come down with a cold in the last couple of weeks and I've been waiting for it to hit me but so far it hasn't :-? I've even managed to avoid hubby's cold. yet usually I'm the first to get something like that.

I do take vitamin c (most days.. when I remember). do you take any other vitamins?
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Postby kitten » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Start's with skin sore too touch legs feel like they are too heavy to lift tops of arms ache like when you carry bags that are heavy and migraine one yesterday and two today up too now dont always have a headache but get the visual one's but too day got the headache as well :(
kitten
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia