NHS Workers support post

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: NHS Workers support post

Postby madchickenlady » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:23 pm

gizsam wrote:The NHS certainly dont support staff, my contract was terminated today, i wont know if i get my pension until end of Jan, my notice period runs out on the 22nd Feb,so now working out what to put on the pension application form.

The manager who came to serve my notice and to formally terminate my contract asked how i felt ....lets say i didnt hold back on what i thought of the trust :crazy: ...i felt better afterwards :lol:

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear you have been treated in this way, how the hell do they think you are going to feel after years of service, it really is terrible the way they treat their staff

I have had to take today off because I woke up in terrible pain this morning so now I am worrying about getting in trouble because of it and that will make my symptoms worse
I hope you do get your pension and wish you lots of luck xx
madchickenlady
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks, fingerscrossed i will hear at the end of Jan xx
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:20 pm

hello everyone, just thought i would share my fab news, i have been awarded the higher level of tier 2 pension it means i get enhanced years, i couldnt believe it when i found out, the week has been my last pay day too,so i was worried about income etc, so all the stress has gone, so i have managed support group ESA, Tier 2 pension...next the dreaded PIP lol :crazy:
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Brilliant news must be a weight off your mind, all you need now is :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for PIP
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Mandy1970 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:52 am

Hi all, I'm new to fibromyalgia and also thus post so hope this message reaches forum. I too work for NHS, been sick since February, due my stage 2,not looking forward to that. In a turmoil over what work I can actually do as normal shift patterns are 13 hour days and nights. I barely manage to get through a day at home. Just waiting for pain relief clinic appointment, think my manager thinks that once on different meds I will jump back into action. If only hey! Due to go for a colonoscopy in a couple of weeks, terrible bloating and constipation /diarrhoea.
Hope to speak soon, if I can work my way round this forum, "I call it my brain fog, husband says I've always been like this" :D x
Mandy1970
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia