Painted today

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Painted today

Postby Theresa34 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Painted the lounge today. First coat is on, doing second tomorrow. Proud I got through it but hurting now! I love decorating. I havent done it with fibro before so will probably be super sore and stiff tomorrow! Glad of what I achieved. Hubby doing some of it too but less enthusiastic lol
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Re: Painted today

Postby dazzleship » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 am

it's a lovely feeling seeing a room newly decorated and knowing you've done it :-) it probably will hurt tomorrow (today?) but at least you're expecting it so it's not quite as bad, you know :hugs: take it easy
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Postby galio » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:28 am

you will feel so much better after doing it and it makes the pain a bit more bearable knowing you have achieved something, hope your no too sore
galio
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:52 pm

I love seeing things all new and smelling clean etc. Just try to pace a bit
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby haywire » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:55 pm

We redecorated the lounge and finished last month, it took over a year to do it. It wasn't so much pain that stopped me, it was fatigue. There was just no energy for the job. My son in law ended up finishing it in the end :-(
haywire
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:04 am

Well it took most of Saturday & Sunday but its all done. I really expected to be practically bed bound after doing it but I'm ok. I was sore and stiff as expected but think it was mainly down to mind over matter and really enjoying the job :-D thanks for the support x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia