Bedrooms

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Bedrooms

Postby Zia2014 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 pm

We have always slept in separate beds, the reason being that I kick and punch and move around all sorts of other weird ways in the night. He was getting battered so we decided to have separate bedrooms and it works well for us! We don't lack intimacy but there is just no way it would work with us together. It helps now that I have a large pillow to help me as well, and I've always had insomnia so it would be a nightmare. He gets up very early too, so if I haven't slept well the last thing I'd want is for him to wake me up!!
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Re: Bedrooms

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:26 pm

This is something I've been going on at OH about for years now. He's a really bad snorer, and when he's in full flow he'll be at it all night, meaning I get absolutely no :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: at all. And when he's doing it for several nights on the bounce, I seem to be finding that train journey between Dereanged Town and PsychoVille lasts longer and longer as it makes my moods swing even more, from euphoric fairy_dust fairy_dust to knife~wielding :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and all the way back again.

We have a spare bedroom but at the moment it's full of all sorts of rubbish. It needs clearing and sorting so a spare bed can go in it for when he's at it so I can kick him out and into there. He knows how bad it is affecting me when, at daft o'clock, I decide it's the perfect time to clear it all out and shift things around for him to go in there at that exact moment :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have got my own back on him a few times tho, the most recent one being me letting out a blood~curdling scream while I'm dreaming :lol: :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia