Good Couple of weeks, down to earth with a bump!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Good Couple of weeks, down to earth with a bump!

Postby TNK* » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:23 pm

The last 2 weeks i have been pretty good, I have managed to get myself swimming again, and have been about 10 times in 2 weeks, swimming a mile each time, and then a little treat in the jacuzzi and steam room afterwards, I was planing on going again this morning, but i feel like ive been hit by a truck, couldnt even get out of bed to get my painkillers, I am really peed off as I was on a bit of a roll, ive managed to lose about 10lbs and was starting to notice changes.

I just feel like its 1 step forward and 2 back and its doing my head in
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Good Couple of weeks, down to earth with a bump!

Postby Jazzijac » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:04 pm

I know it's really hard to do but when you are on a good few days or weeks it's better to do a little more than normal building it gradually I wish I could swim a mile in a week I would suffer after though it's pacing that's required with FM
I truly sympathise with you though as I did similar and then learnt by my mistakes
Certainly in the winter. Hope you feel better soon
Jazzijac
UKFM Member

Re: Good Couple of weeks, down to earth with a bump!

Postby dotty lotty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:23 pm

TNK maybe when you are a feeling a bit better try going back swimming but cut down the sessions per week.

I know what you mean about the truck as it has visited my neck of the woods this week. :scream-1: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia