chat with chemist

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

chat with chemist

Postby dolphintara » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:25 pm

hi everyone
I have not been feeling to great had a flare up , took up the courage to go out and get my tablets from chemist , took me like all morning until I had the strength and courage , got to the chemist and the sales assistant said to me ,
can I ask you a question I said yes , she said does the tablets work for you I said no not really I take every day as it comes , she said I looked really well , if only she knew how much effort it was to get here and get back home and sit back down , bless her made me feel good for a few mins ,

see just shows people if you look ok on the outside , don't judge people as everyone puts a face on , im killing inside with pain , but I cry when I get home and collapse on sofa wishing I did not have this fibro and everything to go with it
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: chat with chemist

Postby natmac73 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Bless you!...... know how you feel ...im still getting over decorating the xmas tree..three days ago!
natmac73
UKFM Member

Re: chat with chemist

Postby Theresa34 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Reminds me of a story. My dad has terminal cancer, has chemo fortnightly. A guy at a garage (getting car fixed) was chatting to my dad. He said how well my dad looks. My dad didnt tell him about the cancer but told me, if only he knew! And followed that with a chuckle. Love my dad :-)
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia