Advice please

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Advice please

Postby Pineapple428 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Hello,

I need some advice, I'm very stressed due to work had a mega flare up Tuesday night, went to the docs Wednesday told me to take rest of the week off, which I am doing, then work keep asking when am I due back, I told them I got a sick note ready for them, also my bloods have came back very quick only had them done Thursday im scared now just i case the doctor sign me off longer as my blood levels are high what's your opion?
Pineapple428
UKFM Newbie

Re: Advice please

Postby denys » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi Pineapple and :welcome: to the forum, I have split your post off and created a new topic for you as your post might get lost being attached to something unrelated.

I would say dont stress, cant you self cert for so many days before needing a sick note :?: :?: :?: not sure of the rules as its been a while since I last worked.

Anyway tell work you are waiting for some blood results and should know when you might be back shortly, as for your bloods being back quickly again dont stress if it was anything to worry about your doc would have contacted you. I have had results back within a couple of days while others can take weeks (blood tests I mean and they are all for the same thing)
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Advice please

Postby natmac73 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi there.....how long you been off? You definitely can self certify for the first wk, but your work place really shouldn't be contacting you whilst your off .....All adds to the stress!! X best wishes
natmac73
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia