8pm and all i want to do is sleep

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

8pm and all i want to do is sleep

Postby debs67 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:26 pm

So so tired just want to curl up and sleep for days and days on end. I havent even got the enegery to get to bed i am that tired. Does everyone else feel like this on a daily basis or am i just having a bad day
debs67
UKFM Member

Re: 8pm and all i want to do is sleep

Postby Pootle24 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm

I Feel like that everyday by about 3.30 in the afternoon so know how you feel, hang in there
Pootle24
UKFM Newbie

Postby natmac73 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Gosh yes! Even watching the TV is too exhausting. ...sometimes things just get too much like my brain can't process anymore
natmac73
UKFM Member

Postby ktgreen123 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi,

I've been like this since the cold weather has arrived. I haven't even had the energy to stand up at the sink.

Hope you feel better soon!!
ktgreen123
UKFM Member

Postby caramia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Feel like this every day !!!
:(
caramia
UKFM Member

Postby Gingermama » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:46 pm

OMG all the time! It drives my hubby mad! Some nights I am asleep before the kids but I've been finding that when I do go to sleep at that time I sleep worse. End up with the nights sweats and never going into a proper deep sleep. So I'm trying my best to stay awake til 10. Absolutely shattered now tho! Aargh why can't life be simple? I just don't understand why fibro has to be so complicated.
Gingermama
UKFM Member

Postby mandiw » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Yes, frequently, but as soon as I get to bed I start itching and fidgeting and can't get to sleep as I can't get comfortable because of the pains in my legs
mandiw
UKFM Member

Postby baldrick » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:16 am

Yes, properly tired, brain feels fried with it, and as the tiredness increases the pains come ramping back up. I also lie awake and then at getting up time could sleep for hours. I certainly feel i am going through a bad spell and things are getting rapidly worse. I am sure the long nights / short days in our Scottish winters don't help.

I find napping helps some days, if i get a proper 45 minutes deep sleep, say at lunch time or mid evening , but if i have 5 minute power naps i can feel way worse, and as i work night shifts most weeks this can be an issue. I also find a couple of night shifts, followed buy a few beers when i finish makes for a ctrl, alt delete and total reset. I go for this when my shifts finish for a few days, it can work well for me.

The pains are not good, so not getting a decent sleep really effects me, and i am sure others. Anyway, i have plenty of tramdol, it is christmas and i have a family (and 2 nights to do before christmas, finish at 0800 on christmas morning) so when i am off i will sleep, medicate and chill, and when i am working, no meds, coffee and work itself will get me through.
baldrick
UKFM Newbie

Postby winkle0304 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:38 am

I go to bed every night at 7, I cant stay awake longer than that. This way I can wake up naturally and not use the alarm for work. I find doing so helps me in the morning to move ag my own pace, it takes sometimes 2 hours to get ready for work. So apart ffom all the pain and other things we have to contend with, we are strong. Happy Christmas everyone lets hope the new year is a little more painless for us xxxxx :sleep:
winkle0304
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia