Left Elbow and Hand Pain.

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Left Elbow and Hand Pain.

Postby Pye266 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Always get a shocking pain in my left elbow and hand, Left hand sometimes turns a purple color and swells up now and again, the pain starts in the elbow and makes it way may hand a tips of my finger. Have it now the past few day's, Painkillers ain't making a dent in it... :cry:
TRYING TO COPE IS A JOB ON IT'S OWN, UNLESS YOU SUFFER IT NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND!
Pye266
UKFM Newbie

Re: Left Elbow and Hand Pain.

Postby Theresa34 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:55 pm

You need to see your gp hun x I doubt you will be able to get a medical diagnosis on here x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Pye266 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Been to the hospital several times with it in the past, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and put on meds. I get this about once or twice a month, Have had several x-rays on it, In-which they said showed nothing... :roll: , This last few day's it's been really sore. So will just have to ride it out... :lol:
TRYING TO COPE IS A JOB ON IT'S OWN, UNLESS YOU SUFFER IT NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND!
Pye266
UKFM Newbie

Postby Jazzijac » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:48 pm

I can sympathise with you on this I think the cold not helping I am in agony with hands and just a stabbing pains in left foot my husband does not understand, refuses to read or learn about it he said never seen or heard anything like it
Ian starting to push him away too which upsets me just him hugging me or leaning on me hurts

I have just sobbed today while he was at work had enough suffere in silence for years till it got so bad had to tell gp then took 4 years had depression too this is suppose to be a nice ce time of year

I do hope you feel better really quick I know we are very brave and we all
Hide a lot this forum helps us by saying how we feel

Wishing you all the best in 2015
Jazzijac
UKFM Member

Postby iblinkin » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:14 am

Hi Pye266, Sorry you are in so much pain and i can appreciate how you feel.
I have had the same thing where i will wake up and i have mickey mouse hands, actually just one hand.. sheesh!

This year i was diagnosed with distrophy in my left arm and i believe it's from a fall and i had hurt my arm severely.
My hand will go ice cold and change colour like a red purpleish, could this be something for you to look into and does your hand get cold as well?
My elbows have been very painful the last several months as well!

Good luck with this and i hope your husband comes around for you.
iblinkin
UKFM Member

Postby Pye266 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks guys, yeah my hand is very sensative to hot and cold.
Pye266
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia