Has anyone had a Blue Badge phone assessment?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Has anyone had a Blue Badge phone assessment?

Postby Zia2014 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Cheers! I need to submit a decent photo first (argh!!!) and pay, and give them my driving licence. And then it needs to be printed by a particular company, so it will take a while yet. But at least I know it's been okay'd.

Move to England!!! Lol :mrgreen:
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Postby dazzleship » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:55 pm

well as you say at least it's on its way. and I'm sure you'll get a good photo for it :-D

LOL if we weren't settled up here now we would consider it :mrgreen:
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Postby Zia2014 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 pm

I managed to finally find a picture in which I'm not gurning, blinking or smirking. Took me HOURS! :mrgreen:

As if fates conspired to prove I needed this, last night in the supermarket car park so complete prole decided to park with enough space for her, but none for me. So close in fact I couldn't actually get my body in between the cars :roll: :nono: I went into the shop to ask them to tannoy announce it and embarrass the sh*t out of her, when my partner called to say she had returned but got in the car too quickly for him to have a word.

Tbh she is VERY lucky I wasn't there. I would have beaten seven shades out of her - well ok not really but I'd have given her my evil death stare :yikes:

Seriously, how stupid are people?!?! I never park that close to someone else :(
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia