HAPPY NEW YEAR

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Postby Gilly52 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:49 pm

Happy New Year to one and all, may 2015 bring better health, peace and happiness to everyone. :-D :-D :-D

Gilly x
Gilly52
UKFM Member

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Postby dazzleship » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:14 pm

happy new year everyone

:grouphug:

:cow-wave:
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Postby bekindtoyou » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:13 am

Happy new year to us all and better health in 2015 xx
bekindtoyou
UKFM Member

Postby Jeany » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and I wish you a better 2015.

I thought I was doing really well getting through Christmas as I did, but today has been terrible. I have been in floods of tears for no apparent reason, and have had to go back to bed because I am totally exhausted.

I wonder if part of it is because I am not taking the Amitriptalyne I was prescribed, as I am worried about putting on more weight which is already a struggle.

I am finding that I get upset by the slightest comment people make, and I am just pushing friends and family away as I am unable to tolerate what people do or say, and then I get very anxious and emotional for days or weeks afterwards.

Any thoughts on this would be welcome. Are there any antidepressents like Amitriptyline that will help with mood, sleep and pain that do not make you gain weight. I am not able to take the ssri type as I have stomach ulcers.
Jeany
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia