ankles

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ankles

Postby debs67 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Having terrible trouble with my ankles. I feel as if my ankles are being stretched and painful when im walking on them , feels as if im going to go over on them. Had this for a while now and it isnt getting any better. I know people suffer with there feet with fibro , is this another symptom of fibro with the ankles
debs67
UKFM Member

Re: ankles

Postby Nellyphant » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:24 am

I get a lot of pain on the front of my ankles and a wheat bag on them helps. I also get nerve pain all up my shins and only heat or stimulation by gentle scratching eases it. Hope your ankles ease for you.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby mamamaka » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi, I have really bad ankles, used to suffer from planter fasiatis (not sure of the spelling) and ever since I keep going over on it, have sprained it 3times already in the last year, the other ankle feels like it is going tocrack, the Achilles tendon is so sore it hurts to touch :-(
Not found anything to help but my daughter brought me some heat slippers and they help whilst still warm
mamamaka
UKFM Member

Postby lizashfield » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi, my feet and ankles are really bad too They thought I had Plantar Fascitis but an MRI scan proved that I hadn't. My right ankle is the worst and it is mainly around the front of my ankle. I also have extreme pain in a line through the top of my foot that goes between my smallest toe and the next one.
lizashfield
UKFM Member

Postby redplanetgirl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi the pain is the worst in my ankles and legs from fibro at times its so bad I can't walk
redplanetgirl
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia