Fibro

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro

Postby alice2411 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:09 pm

Can anyone help me I've had fibromyalgia now for a year and been having more bad days then good recently me and the bf went out and had to come back early as I wasn't feeling to good he then told me that he doesn't like it when am not well and has said he doesn't know if he wants to be together still or break up.
alice2411
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro

Postby Garyl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Alice is difficult as a Fibro sufferer for 3 years now i have more bad days then good, my girlfriend lives miles away so see each other as and when. I hate the way Fibro causes so many problems.

Your boyfriend should be more understanding in my view but it is hard,I hope he will learn to be more understanding.

Only Fribro sufferers no what we go through
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby alice2411 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Sometimes he does but its when we go out or if I say every day am not feeling good. I don't know what to do tbh
alice2411
UKFM Member

Postby mamamaka » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:53 pm

That's tough and I am sorry for you, maybe this isn't the best person for you, I will say mind my husband struggles sometimes and we have been together for 15years this year so he is stuck with me... Hope you sort it out soon and be happy.... Stress is not good for you makes things worse :-(
mamamaka
UKFM Member

Postby alice2411 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm

I think we will think he finds it hard plus I know am hard work which doesn't help lol n very stubborn
alice2411
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:47 pm

I've had fibro for a year and been with my husband for 14 and a bit years. He struggled with this condition a lot at first and I had a lot of bad days. I now have more good days than bad thanks to treatment and he is a lot better about the situation. He still gets upset at the prospect of me not being able to go to work but we will cross that bridge when we come to it,

How long have you been with your boyfriend? Don't be mad at him for his feelings. Its hard for others as much as it is for us. Better he makes a decision now than farther down the line. You need support and if he cant give that to you then you need to think seriously about hwta you both want in life and whether you are in it together or separately x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby alice2411 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:17 pm

We been together for a year nearly he's still trying to come to grips with it. He's trying to help me try and get back into work I'm doing online courses even if I do office work its better then not doing anything from being a carer to doing nothing for 2 years is hard but am only 24 I want to work still but I think I'll slowly get there x
alice2411
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia