done too much

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

done too much

Postby Trish140363 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Had a poor nights sleep last night... but finally got to bed about 5 am after finally giving in to taking 15mls of morphine... then hubby woke me up at 13.05 when he came home from work.
We then went to the pictures to see Taken 3 and had to walk about a quarter of a mile away as no car park spaces... sat in a really comfy chair (paid extra) ... then walked back to car... am now home, had a.lovely bath but am knackered and in pain.... please tell me this is NOT my life from now on!
Xx
Trish140363
UKFM Member

Re: done too much

Postby mamamaka » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 pm

:(
mamamaka
UKFM Member

Postby Kayleigh » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Sorry but yes. Don't get me wrong there are good days but I always find the most simple of exercise causes such a bad flare up. I have been off work for 3 weeks just for hitting my leg on a table and now 5 minutes of walking is agony :(
Kayleigh
UKFM Member

Postby divingforPearls » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:58 am

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the lack of parking close to the cinema for you - a quarter of a mile can become a vast distance I know. I overdid it on Thursday, so am now on day 3 of flare up; I'm just having to be glad that I can walk a bit around the house (instead of bottom shuffling). I am overly attached to a high stool, which means I can still do some housework. I can't sleep as I have 'rested' for 3 days and WISH I could do a little tiny bit of a walk. But this disease is the be-thankful-for-small-mercies-or-want-to-die kind, so here I am being glad that I can walk to the living room today :-D . It is sad that there's so many of us on here suffering, but at least we're not alone. I'm just focussing on the fact that I've had many flare ups before, but I usually get back to 'normal' (shopping, school run, swim, housework) in a few weeks. THE WORST HAS ALWAYS PASSED in the past. Taken 3 by the way; was it worth it!!!??? :lol:
divingforPearls
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia