[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What exercise do people manage?

What exercise do people manage?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: What exercise do people manage?

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:46 am

☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby zoomie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:44 am

Ixel - are you taking duloxetine and milnacipran together? If yes, have you found that combination works for you? My GP and I are trying to find a combo that works and gets along with my other long term meds that will allow my pain meds to drop some.

Tia xx
Fibromyalgia comes in many shapes, sizes and abilities... DON'T DISCRIMINATE!!!!
zoomie
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 am

ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby zoomie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 am

Thank you ixel :)
I'm taking duloxetine to stop incontinence, but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot for fibro, but it's very early days and we're fiddling about with the dosage etc. So who knows :) x
Fibromyalgia comes in many shapes, sizes and abilities... DON'T DISCRIMINATE!!!!
zoomie
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 am

ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby zoomie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:39 am

That's a double bonus for you! I don't take anything for IBS from the docs, but I do have lots of natural yogurt etc and I avoid nightshade foods - chillies, peppers, tomatoes etc and that seems to work well enough.

Yes, I'm really hoping the one pill can sort incontinence ( it's helping loads) and help with fibro, my doctor is one of those that listens and helps, so I can come to him with ideas and theories and he looks into them also.

I spent the last three years on a bit of a rollercoaster, several surgeries left me in a constant flare, with bits of me failing, it's now time to work out how to live the best of life while consuming the least amount of medication. :) one of the most important things for me right now is getting some weight off, I've been taking high dose steroids for years (lupus/cancer) and now resemble a beach ball, :yikes: the only way is up! xx
zoomie
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:58 am

ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby zoomie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:31 pm

zoomie
UKFM Member

Postby ixel-chick » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:12 pm

ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby zoomie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:07 pm

My mum used to get terrible ovulation pain, she would swear by atour of gin (with a go!) Urgh..don't wish on your menopause, I had all my girlie bits removed 3 years ago, hell!

Anyhoo... Love the bad a$$ comment ;) xx
zoomie
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia