meltdown

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

meltdown

Postby debs67 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Body feels like its on fire , feet are throbing and aching as if i have run a marathon. I really havent got the energy to move . Anyone else feeling like this today. :cry:
debs67
UKFM Member

Re: meltdown

Postby Fluff » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:32 pm

I feel like that everyday x
Fluff
UKFM Member

Postby iblinkin » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi debs67, I'm pretty sure i passed this info onto you before. Try eating yogurt daily, also black cherry concentrate (this is very new for me) is also very good for this condition as well as salmon and stay away from citrus as that increases the acid levels in your body and you don't want that, where the other foods i mentioned help to reduce the acid levels.
iblinkin
UKFM Member

Postby Lk6 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:33 am

Yes Debs my feet are burning angd throbbing feel like they are made of wood or some hard material that when you stand on them it is like breaking up marbles under the balls and heels of your feet, I don't know if anyone else has this feeling, it is particularly bad today as it is going to be very hot thirty five degrees and I was on fire when I woke up so I knew it was gong to be a bad bad day. Hope you all are having a good one and not suffering too much today wherever you are .
Lk6
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia