BACK AND hip PAIN

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

BACK AND hip PAIN

Postby funnylady » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:23 pm

I am suffering with back and hip pain its there everyday.
Even when I just sit down relaxing just can not take the pain.
It gets really bad i just have to cope with it .
But it not easy but i just get on with it. :(
funnylady
UKFM Member

Re: BACK AND hip PAIN

Postby alaster61 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Am the same at the moment all so with knee and foot pain struggling to walk at times very painful
alaster61
UKFM Newbie

Postby bigmommas » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm

I do sympathise with you I am in constant pain in different parts of my body daily, my company asked if I could try just 2hrs work last week because I have been on the sick for 5 weeks now and those 2hrs have made matters worse x :(
bigmommas
UKFM Newbie

Postby laney » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi, I also am suffering with lower back pain. I also have it in my neck, shoulders and arms. Do you not have any medication you could take? I feel your pain. I have a 9 hour flight next Sunday and I am getting really worked up now since my back pain started again. Hope your better soon.
laney
UKFM Newbie

Postby funnylady » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:23 pm

YES I do have medication it works for a while then the pain came back
funnylady
UKFM Member

Postby Polaris » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 am

I have tried almost everything imaginable over the years to ease back hip and shoulder pain. I have spent huge amounts of money on various massage devices which I find are the most helpful. However my weapon of last resort is a bath spa machine such as the Babyliss. These may not always alleviate the pain but give some respite while in use and when the drugs aren't effective. My bed has built in massage and I dread being without it and miss it when I'm away from home. While the bed massage is an expensive option there are some cheap alternatives available including battery mains back massagers for under £20
Polaris
UKFM Member

Postby Ollycob » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm

I have it too, but then I have 2 buggered discs to add in to the mix! The compression is what gets me, I find that after about 30 minutes of sitting or standing then I am in pain. Moving helps but not much as my left leg is weakened due to a previous disc proplapse, and my right leg is knackered from compensating for the left :roll:
Ollycob
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia