feet

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feet

Postby debs67 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 pm

As my feet are getting worse each day, painful to walk on too. My 3rd toe curls under my 2nd toe. This is the same on both feet. As they r not straight they are starting to get sore and painful and starting to rub on the floor as i walk . Any ideas on how i can reduce the soreness. I have tried to put foam toe pads on to try and straighten them out but they keep falling on. Dreading the warmer weather where i could wear sandals :scream-1:
debs67
UKFM Member

Re: feet

Postby Cjalex » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Could you not get one of them toe wrap things I think they do them in the pound shop x
Cjalex
UKFM Member

Postby Cjalex » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Cjalex
UKFM Member

Postby Polaris » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:48 am

If your toes are starting to curl under you should really see a doctor. If the condition continues and gets worse it could lead to surgery on your feet. I've given you a link to WebMD where there is an article on the problem

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/tc ... c-overview

Just out of interest WebMD used to be the Sapient Health Network and was one of the first forums for chat and information on Fibromyalgia.
Polaris
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Polaris wrote:If your toes are starting to curl under you should really see a doctor. If the condition continues and gets worse it could lead to surgery on your feet. I've given you a link to WebMD where there is an article on the problem

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/tc ... c-overview

Just out of interest WebMD used to be the Sapient Health Network and was one of the first forums for chat and information on Fibromyalgia.

I agree. That's worrying & doesnt sound like fibro.
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby debs67 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Thanks guys , another trip to the docs , i have to go in a fourtnight to have my blood pressure done cos it isnt coming down i will ask then
debs67
UKFM Member

Postby normak » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi Deb, I agree with the others on here. Toes curling under is a very typical arthritis symptom, and I haven't heard of it being a fibro symptom. Good luck, hope you get to the bottom of it.
normak
UKFM Newbie

Postby debs67 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:58 pm

I do suffer with ostoarthritis in both my hands . Have had curling toes for many years.
debs67
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia